In order to follow up on the March 13 provincial government recommendations, the Fondation Dr Julien has implemented certain directives that have been applicable since that date. These will be maintained or adjusted according to the evolution of the situation in Québec. It is everyone’s responsibility to follow these guidelines to the best of our ability in order to slow the progression of the pandemic and protect our colleagues and fellow citizens.
Services offered by the three expert centers and the Fondation Dr Julien
From Monday,March 16 to 27 inclusive, all expert centers (Center Hochelaga, Center Côte-des-Neiges, Garage à Musique) current activities, group activities and all clinical meetings will be cancelled.
- During this period, the centers will remain opento meet families who may have urgent needs.
- An increased telephone support servicehas been set up to keep in touch with our families and to provide them with continuous support, despite the situation, in accordance with our values and our mission. Anyone who has scheduled appointments in the next two weeks will receive a follow-up call from a care giver (social worker, etc.) from their local community social pediatric center.
- The Fondation Dr Julien main office will remain openduring normal business hours. Note that the majority of employees will be in telecommuting mode therefore accessible by phone or email.
At a higher level :
- Sanitary measureshave been increased.
- Telecommuting modeis encouraged for employees who are able to do so.
- In the event of a trip, employees are invited to cancel their traveling outside Québec and to quarantine themselves upon their return
- In case of symptoms associated with COVID-19, we recommend contacting 1 877 4545
And most of all, know that we are available and that we can be contacted if you have any questions or concerns.
Now, please, take good care of yourselves.
On behalf of Fondation Dr Julien, and the community social pediatric centers of Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Côte-des-Neiges and from the Garage à musique.
Fondation Dr Julien : (514) 527-3777, ext. 421
Centre de pédiatrie sociale en communauté d’Hochelaga : (514) 528-8488, ext. 221
Centre Côte-des-Neiges : (514) 341-2220, ext. 521
Garage à musique : (514) 687-3390, ext. 321