Volunteers work side by side with the Foundation’s professionals. They are part of our family, a vital component of the protective net we weave around our children.
Lots of different ways to get involved!
- Grands Amis
- Ruelle animée
- Outings with children
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Administrative tasks
- Guignolée du Dr Julien
- and many more – the sky’s the limit!
The Fondation’s Grands Amis program pairs a volunteer with a child at one of our community social pediatrics centres. The goal is to build a solid friendship based on trust, provide the children with an inspirational role model and open up child to the world around them.
What does becoming a Grand Ami involve?
- Accompany a child for a period of at least 1 year
- Maintain contact with the child via telephone or email once a week
- Propose and do an activity together (e.g., play, go on an outing) once every 2 weeks
- Submit a brief summary to the person responsible once a month
Interested? We are thrilled!
- Important: attendance at the information evening is mandatory
- Fill out the form below or contact the person responsible
- Come for a one-on-one interview and submit to routine checks
- The application process will take 3 to 6 months
Some fields are empty.
Thanks for writing us at: